Thursday 2 June 2011

Thrifty Thursday - It's as well .

being an Irish red head that I like dark colours. Let me explainwhile, despite my frugal tendencies I do like the odd new piece of clothing but I'm finding that clothes, even in our nearly new stores are really expensive and the whats on offer is not really me. So I went shopping.  At home. I hunted through some of the boxes in my attic and found items that have been damaged or where simply wrong for me to begin with.



 I added the black dye to this lot of above. Now I have a brand new Uttam skirt, Boden twinset and Monsoon silk trimmed top and Emma has a brand new airforce blue tee instead of a white one with sauce down the front- all for £5.00. How frugal is that!

It's as well I love airforce blue as well as black!Post a comment and let me know what your thrifty tips are!

















No comments:

Post a Comment