Thursday 17 March 2011

happy st. patrick's day!

I love the morning, noon and night pics I've seen on other sites. So here's ours -

 - Painting the hall - a sunny yellow colour -  I want our hall to be welcoming to all our friends and family who come here thats for sure but most importantly I want us as a family to see home as somewhere, safe, warm, happy, a place of refuge and laughter and love. As long as we are together - thats all that counts, thats where home is.

Noon - these little hands that try so hard. His mistakes will make him stronger - they teach him that at 8, nothing is done completely correctly the first time and learning to make mistakes in a safe and secure environment is ok. Thats how we learn. I make mistakes all the time. Thanks goodness for that!

Night - low winter sun, warming the corners of her room. No words needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment